Regis Resources has a social responsibility to identify all stakeholders within its community who may be affected by its operations, directly or indirectly.
Regis recognises and respects the traditions and cultures of Indigenous People and this is reflected in the undertaking of our activities in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
We are committed to building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships with our community by:
- Maintaining a high level of consultation with local landholders and key stakeholders.
- Protecting and respecting human and property rights, and sites of heritage or cultural significance.
Regis Resources will achieve these objectives by:
- Adherence to acceptable protocols associated with Indigenous People.
- Ensuring that employees and contractors receive training in environment, heritage, cultural awareness and community relations.
- Integrating the protection of values, land and sites of significance into the management of Regis’ operations.
- Identifying opportunities for the utilisation of local businesses and the employment of Indigenous People.
- Participation in public, community and government forums.
Regis Resources’ goal is to build and maintain trust and respect within the communities in which we operate.