Occupational Health and Safety
Regis Resources is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all personnel associated with the Company’s operations.
To achieve this objective, the Company:
- Operates under a formal Safety Management System on all operating mine sites;
- Creates and maintains a culture in the workplace whereby employees, contractors and visitors have accountability for maintaining a safe work environment;
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other health and safety obligations;
- Ensures individuals , within their area of control, have the knowledge and resources to identify and effectively control hazards;
- Reports, records and investigates all incidents and accidents and ensures appropriate measures are taken to eliminate or manage potential hazards; and
- Provides training, information, instruction and supervision to all staff.